Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Love: the right Chemistry

By- Anastasia Toufexis
This story was somewhat interesting to me. The reason why I thought it was so interesting to me was because it explaining the whole "love" thing and it explains the whole medical reasoning behind it, all around it was fun to read, it had nice little pictures that told you where what drugs came from where and what they did, very interesting. This story was also about explaining a topic and it sis a decent job I thought at doing it, it was very subtle in doing do, sometimes it was not detailed enough and i felt that quotes were not introduced as well in this story as much as it could be. but overall I liked the topic aspect of the story, not so much her writing skills itself. The sheer topic made up for the crappy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment